Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday Work- Finding some Swag

So on Saturday I spent a lot of time trying to find some swag for our angel's presentation. The main thing that we are trying to get is a stuffed pig that has our logo or a saying embroidered on the animal or a t-shirt or something. I found a log of great deals... if you bought 100 of them... the only problem is that for now we just need about 5.

I talked with a man from my church who owns an embroidery shop and he said they wouldn't be able to do it because the equipment is only meant for flat objects. So we can either buy the pigs separately and then get t-shirts and get some screen printing or keep searching.

I did find a place that would do both for a pretty good price. shipping is a little pricey, but we will see. We just need to solidify a logo or saying or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment