It has been awhile since I have blogged so here is an update. We are doing the SCRUM process and are currently in sprint 1. So far things are looking pretty good, but it is still pretty hard to say. I am a little bit frustrated with my group though. I created our website as I discussed in a previous blog, but it doesn't seem like the group has used it at all. I asked that they make changes, write a blog, add a requirement something but no one has done anything. One of the main reasons that I had for asking them to do that was so I can make sure that everyone has the permissions to edit and make new pages etc. In my opinion the site will be a key tool in helping us collaborate our efforts and help make life easier as we complete this project.
So I guess in my impatience I am going to have to give permission to my wife to change the website and see if she can do those things!
So I have made some changes to the website as well as looked up some information and tutorials about the GUI tools for python TK. The tutorial that I looked at wasn't the greatest, so I won't provide a link to it...
It's been harder to blog now that the actual project has started. I understand the usefulness of the record keeping and such that comes from blogging but at the same time when you are on a time limit it is hard to take time that could be used on the project for blogging. But then again I get side tracked all the time when working on a project, so I just need to get into the habit!
No comments:
Post a Comment